Friday 5 October 2012

In honour of national poetry day, a poem that I wrote

Out-fit

Foot in sock
Hand in glove
You in me


Mis-matched socks
Disposable gloves
Not meant to be




I wrote this during a poetry block in my writing group.  I know it's hardly Sylvia Plath but it's me


Disclaimer

Mr D has asked me to point out that this is NOT about him.  As I keep pointing out to him not everything is about HIM.  May I also add that I'm not entirely sure that this is about anyone in particular!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came from Lakota's website on christmas swap, apparently you're my swap partner :) so dropping by to say hi and ask if we could exchange email address? mine is missr4in@gmail.com

    PS: btw i like the poem :)

    Susan ( http://tea-diary.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, lovely to meet you. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, mad week this week. My email address is middleageddramaqueen@gmail.com
      xx
      ps thank you

      Delete