Saturday 7 January 2012

Diary of a what?



According to Mr DOMADQ this blog is inaccurately titled.  This being my husband who has a) never read it and b) never intends to as it's my 'thing' and he wants me to feel free to write what I want.

However, he proclaimed this morning that

1. It is NOT a diary as I don't write everyday

2. I am NOT middle aged, apparently at 38 I am 'no longer middle-aged'

3.  I am NOT a drama queen but  an 'overthinker'

So according to him this should now be called 'Blog of A Not Middle Aged Woman Who Over Thinks Things'.

In my defence

1.  Since when was there a law dictating now often a diary has to be written

2. WTF?!  At 38 I though I might be stretching the 'middle-aged' label but the other way!

3.  I think Mr D might soon be experiencing a middle aged tantrum about his second point

1 comment:

  1. Right. Well, I intend to live to at least 90, so middle age won't start til I'm 45. And diaries are written as and when, obviously.

    ReplyDelete